Currently building a light Kubernetes cluster and testing out different topologies. The plan is to run light and safe.
- Proxmox KVM hypervisor (link)
- Rancher k8s + k3s (link)
- Mirantis k0s (link)
- Portainer (link)
- k3s and Portainer v2
- k3up (link)
- Minikube (link) and LENS (link)
- Ansible Automation (link) and Ansible Galaxy (link)
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- High Availability (HA)
- Raspberry Pi [arm64] as EDGE device
- Zerotier (link) and Remote.it (link) for transparent administration.
- Broadcasting and Radio Automation on EDGE devices.
- and much more